Junior General English (Under-16s)
This Junior General English course offers students aged 14 and 15 an intensive General English course, plus three supervised activities per week.
This course is ideal for younger students who want an independent learning experience and who would like to study at one of our year-round adult centres.
Students benefit from:
- 28 lessons per week in a maximum class size of 10, ensuring plenty of personal attention from the teacher
- 3 supervised social activities per week
- Access to our fun social programmes within the school, where suitable
- The opportunity to stay in homestay accommodation, with half-board and full-board options available
After you take a General English Juniors (Under-16s) at St Giles, you should:
- be able to speak with greater confidence and fluency with an increased vocabulary
- have developed your listening, reading and writing skills
- have a greater understanding of the grammatical structure of English
A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
St Giles Brighton
St Giles Brighton is located right in the centre of the city, directly opposite the famous Royal Pavilion. It’s only minutes away from the beach and from the city’s main shopping and entertainment districts. With an excellent nationality mix, our Brighton school is ideal for students looking for a lively and cultural experience.