How to register for a course
To apply for a place on a course, please complete payment using the website.
Please contact the school if you require our bank details to pay by bank transfer. We will be happy to provide a quote for a course, or invoice made out to an individual or company, as required.
You may find Wise a cheaper way to pay in your own currency.
Homestay or residential accommodation can be arranged for students by ISE Brighton. Students will receive details of their homestay address 7 days before the course start date, unless they enrol late.
Minimum 2 weeks notice must be given before leaving a homestay. Failure to inform the school of a planned departure from a homestay with less than 2 weeks notice will result in accommodation fees already paid being forfeited.
Students should arrange their own personal and possessions insurance as well as their own travel insurance. It is recommended that insurance covers medical and repatriation costs in the case of accident or illness.
Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If notification of cancellation is received by ISE Brighton more than 14 days before the start of the course, fees paid will be refunded and ISE Brighton will retain a non-refundable admin fee of £150.00. If notification of cancellation is received less than 14 days before the start of the course, ISE Brighton will charge 50% of the total fees. In the event of cancellation after the commencement or before the end of the course, no fees can be reimbursed.
- In the event of a visa refusal, all fees are refunded by the same means of payment, minus a non-refundable admin fee.
- No refund of fees can be made to any student who has been issued with a letter of invitation for visa or immigration purposes unless an official letter of refusal, issued by either The Home Office or The British Embassy is produced. Request of a refund without an official Home Office refusal letter by a student or agent acting on behalf of a student issued a visa letter for entry to the UK will be treated with suspicion and the student and/or agent reported to the Home Office.
- ISE acts only as an intermediary between students, travel organisations and schools. Under no circumstances can it be held liable for any delay or accident during a journey, nor can it be held liable for any accident that may happen during the student’s stay. ISE Brighton recommends that all students take out insurance for their person and possessions.
- Students involved in aggressive or discriminatory behaviour, drugs or crimes of any sort will be immediately expelled from their school without a refund and reported to the police.
- These General Conditions give the only information that can be referred to in the event of a disagreement between the student and ISE Brighton.