International Business Foundation
Practical, real-life experience
Hands-on experience is fundamental to the course
• Hear directly from multi-national companies, entrepreneurs and local business leaders
• Visit global companies, and local businesses
• Build a portfolio of achievement
• Work on a business presentation to students and staff
• Have the opportunity of work shadowing placements
• Join Kings Enterprise and set up your own company
Input from University business departments
The International Business Foundation is an intensive Level 3 Course.
The syllabus is written in conjunction with business departments at UK universities. This ensures you have the ideal preparation for your business-related degree.
Top university acceptance
Top UK universities for business understand the quality of the International Business Foundation and the students who successfully complete it.
Recent offers have been issued to International Business Foundation students from universities including:
University of Bath
University of East Anglia
University of Surrey
Royal Holloway University of London
Queen Mary University of London
University of Sussex
University of Bournemouth
Oxford Brookes University
3 semesters / 1 year course - from £16,440
The International Business Foundation course is an external course delivered by Kings Education Brighton.